Travis Riley focuses his practice on commercial litigation with an emphasis on construction disputes. He represents businesses and individuals through litigation in both state and federal courts, as well as arbitration. Prior to joining the firm, Travis served as a law clerk to the Hon. United States Magistrate Judge Henry J. Bemporad of the Western District of Texas and as a judicial intern to the Hon. Justice Marialyn Barnard of the Fourth Court of Appeals.
Recognition & Distinction
- Named a 2018 “Rising Star” by SA Scene.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Associated General Contractors, San Antonio Chapter Member
- State Bar of Texas Construction Law Section
- American Bar Association, Construction Forum Young Lawyers Division
- Director, San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- Member, San Antonio Bar Association
- St. Mary’s University School of Law – J.D., 2015: Senior Associate Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal; Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Texas Tech University – B.S., Cum Laude, 2011
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas