Since 1989 Cokinos | Young San Antonio attorneys have helped business owners navigate complex legal disputes involving Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Corporate Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution, and more.
By operating your business in the state of Texas, you are contributing to a growing and diverse economy. You can lift up communities and create a more lucrative future. Of course, by operating your business in America, you also have to contend with regulations, lawsuits, compliance, and the inevitable setbacks that come with running a business of any size.
To fulfil your business’s potential for growth, you need the right attorneys on your side.
Why Do Texas Business Owners Choose Our San Antonio Attorneys?
Here at Cokinos | Young, we strive to provide cutting edge legal solutions for our clients. Founded in 1989, our corporate and construction law firm has been operating in this beautiful state for decades, staying up to date on changing laws, regulations, and best practices. Whether you are looking for a construction attorney San Antonio trusts or a real estate lawyer with exemplary professionalism, we are here to serve you.
Our San Antonio lawyers focus on many practice areas, including:
- Commercial Real Estate: Your commercial property is an important asset, and we are here to help guide your decisions. Whether buying, selling, or developing a property, we can help with negotiations, drafting documents, compliance reviews, risk management, and other areas.
- Construction Attorney San Antonio: Construction projects are complicated and involve many resources, so it’s important to have a lawyer on your side when conflict arises. Our San Antonio construction attorneys are here to assist with employment issues, job site injuries, construction claims, and much more.
- Labor and Employment Law: Our San Antonio attorneys are available to handle labor disputes for companies of all sizes. We are here to guide you through Title VII claims, Fair Labor Standards Act claims, and many more legal conflicts.
Other practice areas include alternative dispute resolution, appellate law, bankruptcy and creditor rights, commercial litigation, corporate law, and insurance/risk management. Whether your company is a small local business or an international corporation, we are available for your legal needs.
Assistance With All Aspects of Construction Law
If you’re looking for an Attorney San Antonio business owners can trust with the most sensitive legal conflicts, then contact Cokinos | Young. We have more than 50 lawyers and offices spread throughout Texas, and our firm has carefully built a reputation for excellence in the complicated world of construction law:
Our construction attorneys in San Antonio can assist you with:
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Lien and bond claims
- Contract drafting and/or negotiation
- Construction defect claims
- Differing site conditions
- Performance and warranty disputes
- Payment disputes
- Defective design
- Risk management, Job-site injuries, and OSHA compliance
- Government regulations and compliance issues
- Contract bid disputes
- Corporate formation and protection
- Federal contract compliance
To start working with our San Antonio lawyers, contact us today. We are happy to set up a legal consultation to learn more about your specific business needs.
City View Tower
10999 West IH-10, Suite 800
San Antonio, Texas 78230
p: 210 293 8700
f: 210 293 8733